|App Name||Tekken 8 APK|
|Requirements||Android 5 and up|
|Last Updated||August 29, 2023|
Tekken 8 APK
Games have always been a source of fun and excitement and a way to get over our daily grinds. With the advent of technology, the gaming world has also seen a sharp rise in it.
Tekken has definitely revolutionized gaming and has brought considerable changes in the fighting style of players, making it look far more realistic and fun than before. Tekken 8 APK is the continuation of the Tekken series, but unfortunately, it has not been officially released by Bandai Namco yet.
The version of the game provided on this site can be considered to be a Mod version of the game which contains additional features and is developed by third party sites.
This game contains all the expected returning and new characters, as well as all the features which previous tekken games included. You can get detailed information about Tekken 8 Mod APK by reading the article below.
Check Out Other Tekken Games:
Tekken 8 Release Date
Tekken 8 has been in everyone’s mouth soon after the release of Tekken 7 APK. However, the production company has not officially given any statement regarding the release date nor any other guidelines about this. An update gathered on May 11,2021 confirmed ‘Tekken 8: Judgment Justice’ which had some additional characters as well as some returning ones.
But there is still nothing confirmed about Tekken 8 so far. There are also many rumors circulating about the release date of Tekken 8, many sites claiming the date to be December 1, 2022. Another site, named TheTealMango.com claimed that the game will not be released before February 2023.
The reason behind this is pretty clear, Bandai Namco takes a long time to develop a game as Tekken 7 took almost 7 years for its completion. Tekken has very detailed effects in it and the cause of delay is evident from this fact. The Tekken series are all almost absolutely perfect with little to no mistakes and the gamers absolutely loved all of its parts.
Tekken 8 Characters
Following are some of the new fighters in the Tekken 8 game series:
- Rey Ocampo
- Sam Blanctorche
- Ali Lee
- Papa Santos
- Anna Liza
- Oliva Blanctorche
- Negro Salvador
- Banjoe Suansane
- Brandon Garcia
- Chun Mei
- Dwayne Jones
- Jack- B
- Marian Salvador
- Naomi Jones
- Ling Wei-Hsan
- Kiran Ariel
- Ken Yap
- Jay Ocampo
- Jin Dewanto
Following are the returning characters in the game:
- Alisa Bosconovitch
- Anna Williams
- Steve Fox
- Wang Jinrei
- Paul Phoenix
- Roger Jr.
- Sergei Dragunov
- Marshall Law
- Nina Williams
- Miharu Hiarno
- Miguel Caballero Rojo
- Master Raven
- Michelle Chang
- Lee Chaolan
- Lucky Chloe
- Ling Xiaoyu
- Lidia Sobieska
- Leroy Smith
- Leo Kliesen
- Lei Wulong
- King ||
- Lars Alexandersson
- Kunimitsu ||
- Kuma ||
- Kazuya Mishima
- Jin Kazama
- Julia Chang
- Kazumi Mishima
- Katarina Alves
- Josie Rizal
- Jun Kazama
- Forest Law
- Feng Wei
- Eddy Gordo
- Devil Jin
- Craig Marduk
- Claudio Serafino
- Christie Monteiro
- Bryan Fury
- Bruce Irvin
- Armor King ||
- Asuka Kazama
- Baek Do San
Tekken 8 Game Modes
Following are some of the expected returning game mode of the Tekken 8 series:
- Story Mode: This will be a very interesting mode which will focus on the story of Kazuya after defeating the final opponent, Akuma. This mode has almost 20 chapters in it.
- Survival Mode: As the name indicates, the player will have to fight as many opponents as he can to survive in this mode.
- Arcade Mode: This mode has almost 9 stages with 6 different difficulty levels. The first 5 stages have random opponents and the sixth stage has Mokujin as the opponent. The seventh to ninth stage features mighty opponents like Kazuya, Angel, and Haijio Kaijio.
- Tag Team Mode: This mode is very much similar to the Arcade mode of the game and the only difference between these two is that it has five stages and involves a two versus two battle.
- Tekken Bowl: If you have played Tekken 7 then you will already be familiar with this version of the game. This is a 2 to 4 player mode and you can only unlock this after completing the story mode.
Tekken 8 PPSSPP
Tekken 8 can be downloaded very easily using the android emulator PPSSPP. Consider these steps:
- Extract the game in a PSP folder. Then download ZArchiver and use it to extract the game from PPSSPP and then install the APK inside.
- Further, install the APK file and move the data folder in SDCard/Android/Obb.
- If you don’t have any OBB folder then you can make a new one and place all the data there.
- Install the PPSSPP apk by the link given and then click on the main menu to select games. Move this to your internal storage and locate the PSP folder.
- A Tekken 8 PSP ISO file will appear, tap on it and let it load.
- Now change the language to English and enjoy playing.
How to Download Tekken 8 APK For PC:
To download and play Tekken 8 on PC, consider taking the following steps:
- First of all, download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Then, proceed to complete the Google sign in process which will let you access PlayStore.
- Then search for Tekken 8 in the search bar, which will appear on the top right corner.
- After this, click on the search result which shows Tekken 8 to install it on your device.
- You can then click on the Tekken 8 icon appearing on your home screen to start playing.
You have to fulfill some requirements in order to use BlueStacks. These requirements are: an operating system of Microsoft Windows 7 or above, an Intel or AMD processor, at least 4 GB of RAM, and 5 GB free disk space.
How to Download Tekken 8 APK For Android:
You can download Tekken 8 for android by tapping on the APK download button given above. Allow unknown sources to install APK files on your mobile phone and then click on the downloaded file to install it.